Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions for use of the Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website, including copyright and trademarks.
“Aberystwyth Cliff Railway” is the trading name of Constitution Hill Limited.
All content and design of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, and is the property of © Constitution Hill Limited, or issued under license from third party copyright owners. By accessing the content of www.aberystwythcliffrailway.co.uk (“the website”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out herein, and you accept our privacy and accessibility policies.
Whilst the Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website and its owners Constitution Hill Limited endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy, and the Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website and its owners Constitution Hill Limited do not accept any liability for error or omission.
- You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download including, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices.
- All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying, copying or using for commercial purposes any of the materials or contents of this site.
- The license to copy also does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Part of this site may contain data submitted by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that data submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national law. The Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website and its owners Constitution Hill Limited cannot guarantee the accuracy of this data, and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the data, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the data contained on this site. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
The Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website and its owners Constitution Hill Limited shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any data contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such data.
The Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website and its owners Constitution Hill Limited accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
By using the Aberystwyth Cliff Railway website you agree to respect the intellectual property right of its owners Constitution Hill Limited, and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purpose any data contained within the website.
- Constitution Hill Limited does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website, and cannot provide any representation of the website will be error free.
- Constitution Hill Limited have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
- Constitution Hill Limited reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice, and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement.
We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please call us on 01970 617642.
Telephone: 01970 617642
c/o, Alun Davies, Constitution Hill Ltd, Cliff Railway House, Cliff Terrace, Aberystwyth, SY23 2DN.