Health and Safety Policy Statement
We at Constitution Hill Ltd. and Constitution Hill Trading Ltd. – accept our duties and our responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, together with all other legislation in this field.
We will continually seek to maintain a safe and healthy working environment, and meet the requirements of legislation, and apply the principles of continuous improvement. All our staff will be made aware of their responsibilities, and we will keep the health, safety and welfare of all involved with Constitution Hill Ltd. in focus at all times.
Constitution Hill Ltd. and Constitution Hill Trading Ltd. – undertake as far as is reasonably practical the duty to ensure the following:
- To provide and maintain a safe place of work, safe systems of work, safe equipment and a healthy and safe working environment.
- To undertake Risk Assessments of its activities and workplaces, to identify, remove or reduce and mitigate hazards.
- To provide regular and updated information, training and instruction to enable staff to ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
- To promote Health and Safety in all areas of work.
- To work with others, and access expertise to help us comply with our statutory duties.
Constitution Hill Ltd. and Constitution Hill Trading Ltd. will have Policies and Procedures which will be regularly reviewed, and disseminated to its employees. Each employee will be informed of their responsibilities, together with being provided with a Health and Safety Employee Handbook.
Date : 21/09/2022
Review Date: 25/09/2023
Mr Alun Davies, Managing Director – Constitution Hill Ltd. and Constitution Hill Trading Ltd.
Our Terms and Conditions.
Telephone: 01970 617642
c/o, Alun Davies, Constitution Hill Ltd, Cliff Railway House, Cliff Terrace, Aberystwyth, SY23 2DN.